HOF File requests

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Hello all,

As you may know, I am currently doing (and am practically finished) doing my First Leicester destination files.
I was also wondering if any of you would like to have one done if you feel as if you cannot make it. All I'll need from you is the place, the company/s, and the routes you'd like to be in the map.

Thanks,
LazyGuy222.

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hello all,

As you may know, I am currently doing (and am practically finished) doing my First Leicester destination files.
I was also wondering if any of you would like to have one done if you feel as if you cannot make it. All I'll need from you is the place, the company/s, and the routes you'd like to be in the map.

Thanks,
LazyGuy222.
I would do my own but I’m not on the pc until Sunday. The Place: Nuneaton. Company: Stagecoach. Routes: 2 - Weddington and return (Red Deeps/Nuneaton Bus Station). 48 - Leicester and return (Atherstone) 4 - Horeston Grange and return (Nuneaton Bus Station)

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
I would do my own but I’m not on the pc until Sunday. The Place: Nuneaton. Company: Stagecoach. Routes: 2 - Weddington and return (Red Deeps/Nuneaton Bus Station). 48 - Leicester and return (Atherstone) 4 - Horeston Grange and return (Nuneaton Bus Station)
I see the 48 loads. I’m also not on my PC now so I’ll start whenever I get back on.

Reactions: The British Gamer