Hobby or Favorite Thing that forgets/busy/no time to check TruckSim.org (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I think I am so busy to complete the requirements and reviewing before our NAT (National Achievement Test) and also our Final/Last/4th Periodical test. It is in my top priority now because we are the ones who are the Last one Taking the Basic Secondary Education Curriculum (Grade 1 to Grade 6 then First Year to Fourth Year High School/BEC[Basic Education Curriculum]) because it will be change in to K-12 Curriculum (Grade 1 to Grade 12) and also We are the ones who will Graduate at March 27, 2015 "The Last Batch of BEC SY:2014-2015" the last batch who will graduate and after that 3 years will have to wait for the K-12 Curriculum batch to Graduate (My Brother is Grade 9). After all of my Sacrifices I will be a College Student in June. Please if you may understand why I am sometimes not visiting or posting here.

Reactions: Muzz

Advertisement

My number one hobby is playing ice hockey and then it would be gaming. PS4, Computer games, Card games, and Board games I love. Other than that it's just enjoying the outdoors and exploring it. Just being on the go really. Oh, and I love watching movies. I guess you could say i just love living life and not wasting much of it.

Reactions: Muzz

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Even when I was doing exams I was checking in here - suppose that's sort of my job though! Best of luck with yours @John Necir Rebellion :P

As for hobbies, I have many! Obvious one is the truck simulators, but more recently I've found myself playing FSX and just getting comfortable with VATSIM at the moment. Also started working towards my Private Pilots Licence the other week, need to find some more money to get it done though! And of course, homework; that rubbish takes up most of my life :D

View attachment 1786

Reactions: Speedy and Moose

Advertisement

Gaming(ETS2, FSX, CSGO, Elite: Dangerous to name a few), going to the gym(yes, I lift, bro), browsing Reddit(like a lot of it), looking into PC upgrades (PC Master Race FTW ;P), guitar, taking my GoPro places and seeing what I can get, and causing shenanigans with my friends.

Also waiting for it to get warmer out so I can try to start longboarding, and also I've been thinking about volunteering at my local fire department.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread