Maps Hettington (1 Viewer)

Hettington is a cathedral city and the county town of Lincolnshire. The city is a tourist centre and those who come do so to visit the numerous historic buildings including the cathedral and the castle. You will provide vital transport services to the thousands that use the public transport in the area and can offer even some of the more highly skilled drivers a challenge.
Many projects are set in beautiful locations, however it's important to remember the hard working and more demanding places to work! Hettington shall not be a small project, as I plan for it to be a project full of the little details. By no means will I be able to complete this project by myself, and it would be truly great to see members of the community come together! Please read on for more details about this new project!

Stagecoach provide a large variety of different services in the area that serve many thousands of people per week. I hope to have worked as many of the services and routes available in as possible to provide many hours of fun driving! Here is a list of the different services and destinations that hopefully will be included (this list is subject to change as more research is completed for this project)!

Service 1: Hettington to Grantham
Service 2: Hettington to Branston
Service 3: Hettington to Fiskerton
Service 3x: Hettington to Fiskerton DIRECT
Service 4: Hettington to County Hospital
Service 5: Hettington to Glebe Park
Service 6: Hettington to Birchwood
Service 7: Hettington to Ermine
Service 8: Hettington to Ermine
Service 9: Hettington to Skellingthorpe
Service 10: Hettington to Waitrose Park and Ride
Service 11: Hettington to Walton
Service 12: Hettington to Walton
Service 50: Hettington to Louth
Service 274: Hettington to Branston Colleges
Service 570: Louth to North Hettington Schools
Service 643: Birchwood to Hettington School, Science Technology
Service 644: Leadenham to Hettington School, Science Technology

AI Services:
Service 51: Grimsby to Louth
Service 53: Hettington to Grimsby
Service 56: Hettington to Skegness
Service 59: Skegness to Louth
Service 100: Hettington to Scunthorpe
Service 103: Hettington to Scunthorpe

The Stagecoach Depot in Hettington used to be a Rail Shed and stores all the vehicles that operate within Hettington and the surrounding areas. These vehicles include;

- 2010 Scania N230UDs (with E400 Bodywork)
- 2004 Volvo B7TL (Wright Eclipse Gemini Bodywork - Open Topper)
- 2005 Dennis Tridents (Alexander ALX 400 Bodywork)
- 2007 Dennis Trident 2s (Alexander Enviro 400 Bodywork)
- 2010, 2012 & 2014 Dennis E30Ds (Alexander Enviro 300 Bodywork)
- 2011 & 2012 Dennis Dart SLF4s (Alexander Enviro 200 Bodywork)
- 2017 Dennis Dart SLF 5s (Alexander Enviro 200 MMC Bodywork)

Development Pictures:
3 2.png
3.4.png
3.png

doorwelcome.png
If you have any questions or inquiries about the project, please feel free to leave a response in this thread!

Keep updated!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
You're always better sticking to one map project at a time; particularly because one is based on real-life, you really need to focus your time there, and inevitably you'll end up losing interest for one of them.

Hettington looks good, nonetheless.

You're always better sticking to one map project at a time; particularly because one is based on real-life, you really need to focus your time there, and inevitably you'll end up losing interest for one of them.

Hettington looks good, nonetheless.
I've put other projects on hold for this. Since I fancy working on something a tad different ;) But I get where you're coming from.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread