Hertfordshire V4 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

eternalblue

Sim Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2017
Southwest England
Even if they do they cannot directly send them to you unless they are the author. :)
That's not true...
It doesn't fall under redistribution, or reissuing without permission - in no way is it illegal or against any of the copyright acts to privately share files, even without the author knowing (I have to know this as I am a musical artist). It may be against the author's will, but in that case, it is only merely like modding GTA V - Take Two hate it, but it's not a crime.

And even so, if it is shared as a bootlegged version, or and edited version, that is not illegal anyway - and as if anybody creating OMSI content is going to be sad enough to have paid for copyrighting rights and permissions.

It is just a game, after all. Nobody is going to care, let alone break your door down.

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
That's not true...
It doesn't fall under redistribution, or reissuing without permission - in no way is it illegal or against any of the copyright acts to privately share files, even without the author knowing (I have to know this as I am a musical artist). It may be against the author's will, but in that case, it is only merely like modding GTA V - Take Two hate it, but it's not a crime.

And even so, if it is shared as a bootlegged version, or and edited version, that is not illegal anyway - and as if anybody creating OMSI content is going to be sad enough to have paid for copyrighting rights and permissions.

It is just a game, after all. Nobody is going to care, let alone break your door down.
That may be true but not on this forum, we do not allow sharing of other peoples work without permission.

eternalblue

Sim Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2017
Southwest England
Take a look at Is there anywhere to download Hertfordshire?

We cannot host the files here so it's basically a case of if they were elsewhere on the web aside from AussieX.
Thanks for that link. It's just a shame nobody will share V4; I know And More hasn't provided anything but I would really appreciate V4.
Getting so bored of OMSI due to overplaying the same maps.

Reactions: margamer68
Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread