Hertfordshire V4

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Sudan_III

Sim Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2017
Even if they do they cannot directly send them to you unless they are the author. :)
That's not true...
It doesn't fall under redistribution, or reissuing without permission - in no way is it illegal or against any of the copyright acts to privately share files, even without the author knowing (I have to know this as I am a musical artist). It may be against the author's will, but in that case, it is only merely like modding GTA V - Take Two hate it, but it's not a crime.

And even so, if it is shared as a bootlegged version, or and edited version, that is not illegal anyway - and as if anybody creating OMSI content is going to be sad enough to have paid for copyrighting rights and permissions.

It is just a game, after all. Nobody is going to care, let alone break your door down.

EvadRave

Professor E. Vadd
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
That's not true...
It doesn't fall under redistribution, or reissuing without permission - in no way is it illegal or against any of the copyright acts to privately share files, even without the author knowing (I have to know this as I am a musical artist). It may be against the author's will, but in that case, it is only merely like modding GTA V - Take Two hate it, but it's not a crime.

And even so, if it is shared as a bootlegged version, or and edited version, that is not illegal anyway - and as if anybody creating OMSI content is going to be sad enough to have paid for copyrighting rights and permissions.

It is just a game, after all. Nobody is going to care, let alone break your door down.
That may be true but not on this forum, we do not allow sharing of other peoples work without permission.