Hertfordshire update ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2016
Evening all,

Just wondered if there has been any update or plans to finish off the part of the 301 to Lister Hospital as per real life. I noticed there is a unfinished part beyond the bus station and would love to have it extended to there. Also adding the Arriva bus depot too which is just along the road from the bus station would be great.

Cheers

Solution
I would be interested if you make any progress. I am a keen Hertfordshire v4 driver. It occurs to me that while completely new maps are great - it may be much more productive time wise to upgrade existing old OMSI 2 maps like Hertfordshire and Newcastle which have left path variants created, but in terms of variation of scenery, where passengers stand in the road etc... can be a bit "old school". Maps like Hertfordshire and Newcastle are great because they are real world layouts but they are dated. The newer maps (I am thinking particularly of Yorkshire) while excellent in their detail to my mind have unrealistic road layouts with everything too close together.

Advertisement

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
Anyone know how to contact the author of Hertfordshire? I am recently playing around with the map editor and may consider extending the map. Besides extending the current 300/301 route, I may also add the A1(M) for some high speed run of the Levante coach. But I need to seek permission from the original author.
If I remember right the map was created by mrmoose (the author of Scunthorpe and Gainsborough).

Reactions: Ross

Jonathan

JonOfWilts
Oct 28, 2016
I would be interested if you make any progress. I am a keen Hertfordshire v4 driver. It occurs to me that while completely new maps are great - it may be much more productive time wise to upgrade existing old OMSI 2 maps like Hertfordshire and Newcastle which have left path variants created, but in terms of variation of scenery, where passengers stand in the road etc... can be a bit "old school". Maps like Hertfordshire and Newcastle are great because they are real world layouts but they are dated. The newer maps (I am thinking particularly of Yorkshire) while excellent in their detail to my mind have unrealistic road layouts with everything too close together.

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread