Hertfordshire & Other files based at Aussie-Ex (1 Viewer)

I'm a new player to omsi 2 having downloaded it via steam the last weekend in July - I've looking around for some good maps and have so far discovered two really hot faves - Bowdenham v4 and Freyfurt (Q about that shortly).

I've seen reference to Hertfordshire being available, but the only links I seem to find take me straight to Aussie-Ex which as we all know is now offline.

Anywhere else I can find this map?

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Aussiex has been down for sometime now, with hope of its return dwindling quickly. As far as I know, FF staff will not accept any files which were hosted there, unless they are uploaded by the original author, or uploaded by someone who has the relevent permissions. Bowdenham was uploaded here for a short period, but it was taken down due to issues with the map itself.

Advertisement

OK thanks - I was asking the Q to see if anyone has a link they can send me (if they know where this has been re-posted) OR perhaps if anyone still has this in ZIP/RAR format they can share with me? - perhaps by way of sending me a DM so we can resolve between us?
Doesn’t “not to be redistributed” mean this can’t be done? I’m not 100% sure but I think so

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread