Hertfordshire Help

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

peterhogben766

Jul 14, 2016
Whenever I re-start the map of Hertfordshire V4, I always have to re-setup the route I was working on. Is is this normal or wrong because I don't have do it on other maps, for example Cotterell or BOTW? I am using the default AI bus on this route (I assume the correct one), the Volvo B9TL Gemini 2 from the AussieX forum. I need some advice on the issue.

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Whenever I re-start the map of Hertfordshire V4, I always have to re-setup the route I was working on. Is is this normal or wrong because I don't have do it on other maps, for example Cotterell or BOTW? I am using the default AI bus on this route (I assume the correct one), the Volvo B9TL Gemini 2 from the AussieX forum. I need some advice on the issue.
Well, you could save the situation before you exit the game, then load that. Or, select 'Load last situation' at the top right of the screen.

peterhogben766

Jul 14, 2016
That's what I did. That's the issue I have been having. I will try load last situation. I think there may be an error with the map. I don't know. I will let you know, when I've tried it.

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Are you actually doing : ESC - Save Game (CRTL+S) or do you leave the game and click "Load saved situation" ? Load last saved situation doesn't work unless you actually save.