Help with white ground textures (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2016
Can anyone help me, as I have white textures on the ground of all of my maps, and I have no idea why.
I have:
- Verified Game cache
- reinstalled this map (Lemmental V3 Updated)
- Turned settings right down
- Loaded whole map
- Restarted Omsi and computer several times with and without internet.

I can't believe that it's a memory issue as i have got over 1tb left on my drive.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

7e95d0d696dfa930d26ffd1d3d1596bc.jpeg

Solution
That problem with the ground is symptomatic of missing some but not all of the ground textures the map needs.

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to check what you're missing, so you're going to have to go into the map's global.cfg file and check the names of every ground texture used in the map to make sure that they exist in the correct folders.

Thanks Whistlehead, map is now working perfectly, it's amazing how much 1 gras.bmp texture can make such a difference!

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
That problem with the ground is symptomatic of missing some but not all of the ground textures the map needs.

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to check what you're missing, so you're going to have to go into the map's global.cfg file and check the names of every ground texture used in the map to make sure that they exist in the correct folders.

Advertisement

Mar 24, 2016

Thanks Whistlehead, map is now working perfectly, it's amazing how much 1 gras.bmp texture can make such a difference!

Reactions: whistlehead
Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread