help with my cotterell map

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
iv installed all of my cotterell stuff but roadhogs traffic light folder is stopping it from working

Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\BelishaBeacon.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\Bracket.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\Bracket_Long.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\Bracket_Small.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\LED_L.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\LED_N.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\LED_Ped.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\LED_R.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\LED_S.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\OPT_N.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\PedestrianRequestButton.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\Sign_NoLeft.sco
sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Traffic Lights\Sign_NoRight.sco

iv got all of these installed so can anyone tell me why it is not working

D

Deleted member 422

Those objects are included in the map, so are you sure you have done it right? Where did you download it from?

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
As Kieron said, all of those are included in the download. Try re-installing the map, potenitally something went wrong on install. Also use something like Win RAR and use the extract function and in the file path, just copy and paste the path to your main root OMSI 2 folder.