Help to make a bus (1 Viewer)

KxngNeil

Im the Kxng ✔️
Banned Member
Apr 14, 2017
London
i don't mind who but can anyone in the Omsi 2 community help me to create a London variant bus as i want to have a part to play in all of this and not just be an spectator watching it unfold there's not that many London buses left that aren't being made or have already been made but i would like to create the Volvo Gemini 1 London Variant or if not any buses the community recommends im new to blender so this wont be a easy job so i would appreciate so steps thanks in advance Tj :innocent:

i mean b7tl London variant sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 422

i mean b7tl London variant sorry
There is already a Volvo B7TL Gemini I in progress, and I believe the plan is for a London variant to accompany it at some point. I don't know, apart from the buses included in the Add-On, the ALX400, and the MAN MCV Evolution, I don't believe any other buses are currently being worked on, that are planned to be London Spec.

Advertisement

KxngNeil

Im the Kxng ✔️
Banned Member
Apr 14, 2017
London
There is already a Volvo B7TL Gemini I in progress, and I believe the plan is for a London variant to accompany it at some point. I don't know, apart from the buses included in the Add-On, the ALX400, and the MAN MCV Evolution, I don't believe any other buses are currently being worked on, that are planned to be London Spec.
Well could you still help me make a bus please

p915577581-3.jpg
What about this bus ? can u help me make this one

I Get It every day

D

Deleted member 422

Well could you still help me make a bus please
View attachment 13458 What about this bus ? can u help me make this one
Maybe trying yourself would be a good start ;) There is now a fair bank of tutorials suggested in different places of the forums, so have a look around in the 'Help & Advice' section. If that's not enough, there is some pretty good advice put together available here: https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/topic/the-things-to-know-when-modelling.2657/ .

KxngNeil

Im the Kxng ✔️
Banned Member
Apr 14, 2017
London

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
Oh trust me those aren't the slightest bit accurate. You can tell immediately as the E200H has a different rear. I would say go and get some pictures off your own, dead on front, sides, back, all that, and look for measurements (or carry a tape measure with you when you do get the images). I say this because most blueprints you get online are inaccurate and just in general not worth your time. if you say you get DOEs every day and that's what you want to make I can try to help, since they run into West Croydon.

KxngNeil

Im the Kxng ✔️
Banned Member
Apr 14, 2017
London
Oh trust me those aren't the slightest bit accurate. You can tell immediately as the E200H has a different rear. I would say go and get some pictures off your own, dead on front, sides, back, all that, and look for measurements (or carry a tape measure with you when you do get the images). I say this because most blueprints you get online are inaccurate and just in general not worth your time. if you say you get DOEs every day and that's what you want to make I can try to help, since they run into West Croydon.
Yes Please i would appreciate it as i get 154 so often

also i live in Croydon to Init Near East Croydon Get 154 every Morning to school

Moderator edit: If you're about to post twice in a row, try editing your previous post instead of posting a new one ;)

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Yes Please i would appreciate it as i get 154 so often
also i live in Croydon to Init Near East Croydon Get 154 every Morning to school
If your the one who gets the 154 everyday which runs with DOE's, maybe it'd be an idea for you to try and get some first, seeing as Costar lives a bit further away?

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread