Help Please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can you help me understand how i do this,

Install:
Open the scs.Renault T by Stas556 & Fire-Blade-1.5_Part_1 -> Vehicle -> Truck -> upgrade -> paintjob put the shell_reno.dds in the rar and save.

This is to install the Hindelang Skin on to the above unit, up to now i have just put a skin for my trucks in the scs format into the Mod folder etc,

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Roger.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hi,

Can you help me understand how i do this,

Install:
Open the scs.Renault T by Stas556 & Fire-Blade-1.5_Part_1 -> Vehicle -> Truck -> upgrade -> paintjob put the shell_reno.dds in the rar and save.

This is to install the Hindelang Skin on to the above unit, up to now i have just put a skin for my trucks in the scs format into the Mod folder etc,

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Roger.

Have you got a link to where you got the mod from? I'll have a mess and see if I can work it out for you - those instructions don't quite make sense :P

Advertisement

Hello Max,

Sorry about this but i have changed my trucks and am going to stick with my Volvo as i used to drive them,

Thanks i do appreciate your offer to help.

Having said that i downloaded the Range T from here,

http://www.ets2mods.com/en/trucks/renault/2492-renault-range-t-mod.html

So if it possible to convert it to work it may help other people who may like it.

Roger.

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hello Max,

Sorry about this but i have changed my trucks and am going to stick with my Volvo as i used to drive them,

Thanks i do appreciate your offer to help.

Having said that i downloaded the Range T from here,

http://www.ets2mods.com/en/trucks/renault/2492-renault-range-t-mod.html

So if it possible to convert it to work it may help other people who may like it.

Roger.
That's not a problem! :P

If I have some time tomorrow I'll sort it and if I can get permission release it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread