Help!!!! ETS2 Studios (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried Steam and SCS and it seems no one has a clue, my posts have been empty for weeks and all I need is a wee bit of assistance or actually information. All I want to know is what to do and/or what is when I try to load a truck from scs file I get ...Oh no! Something went wrong! An entry with the same key already exist. 4 different scs files were attempted for Mack Pinnacle Truck. Tried Google but didn't find anything but Microsoft related stuff and my system is fine. =( I have loaded several other trucks in and they worked fine. Anyone care to assist?

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I have tried Steam and SCS and it seems no one has a clue, my posts have been empty for weeks and all I need is a wee bit of assistance or actually information. All I want to know is what to do and/or what is when I try to load a truck from scs file I get ...Oh no! Something went wrong! An entry with the same key already exist. 4 different scs files were attempted for Mack Pinnacle Truck. Tried Google but didn't find anything but Microsoft related stuff and my system is fine. =( I have loaded several other trucks in and they worked fine. Anyone care to assist?

Have you tried zmodeller 3 instead? Every time I’ve tried the scs tools I’ve not had much luck!

If it’ll be the first time you’re using zmod 3 you should get a free trial licence. I’m happy to help with any questions you have too so just post them up here! :)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK

Actually, I forgot ets2 studios is a different thing.. what are you trying to do? Should be able to do it manually instead! :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread