Help!!!! ETS2 Studios

puniisher330

Apr 5, 2018
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I have tried Steam and SCS and it seems no one has a clue, my posts have been empty for weeks and all I need is a wee bit of assistance or actually information. All I want to know is what to do and/or what is when I try to load a truck from scs file I get ...Oh no! Something went wrong! An entry with the same key already exist. 4 different scs files were attempted for Mack Pinnacle Truck. Tried Google but didn't find anything but Microsoft related stuff and my system is fine. =( I have loaded several other trucks in and they worked fine. Anyone care to assist?

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I have tried Steam and SCS and it seems no one has a clue, my posts have been empty for weeks and all I need is a wee bit of assistance or actually information. All I want to know is what to do and/or what is when I try to load a truck from scs file I get ...Oh no! Something went wrong! An entry with the same key already exist. 4 different scs files were attempted for Mack Pinnacle Truck. Tried Google but didn't find anything but Microsoft related stuff and my system is fine. =( I have loaded several other trucks in and they worked fine. Anyone care to assist?
Have you tried zmodeller 3 instead? Every time I’ve tried the scs tools I’ve not had much luck!

If it’ll be the first time you’re using zmod 3 you should get a free trial licence. I’m happy to help with any questions you have too so just post them up here! :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Actually, I forgot ets2 studios is a different thing.. what are you trying to do? Should be able to do it manually instead! :)

puniisher330

Apr 5, 2018
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Actually, I forgot ets2 studios is a different thing.. what are you trying to do? Should be able to do it manually instead! :)
Trying to load a Mac Pinnacle .scs into the studios but it tells me "same name" and I read manual inputs but seems I just don't get it on how its done=(

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Trying to load a Mac Pinnacle .scs into the studios but it tells me "same name" and I read manual inputs but seems I just don't get it on how its done=(
What do you want to do with the truck after it's in ETS2 Studio though? :)

Big Shawn

Mar 27, 2018
I would recommend you skin it with Paint dot net or Photoshop. I have a video I made just now that may help you.

puniisher330

Apr 5, 2018
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I would recommend you skin it with Paint dot net or Photoshop. I have a video I made just now that may help you.
I know how to make the skins (use paint.net) Made several. Just having issues loading a truck into ETS2 Studios

puniisher330

Apr 5, 2018
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I basically am having issues putting a truck into ETS2 Studios manually =( and would love if anyone could explain how it's done.