[Help] - Contact for V3D (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hello all

I wanted to know if there's anyone here with a contact for V3D - it's not about buses yet released, it's for a private mod for myself, if that changes i'd like to talk with V3D about it.

Cheers
I don't know if this works, but you could click "Start a Conversation" with someone random, and then in "Recipients" delete that person and type in V3D's profile instead. Might work, might not work. If it doesn't, sorry. Unless you're friends with V3D (bigolbusvegger) over on Discord, I don't think you can contact him anymore.

Advertisement

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Like Leyland said you could try messaging on here but he might have it disabled, he does have a twitter https://twitter.com/v3dstudios so you could try there.
Ooh thanks!!
By linking to that page, you've just made my day. :D
I thought we were going to be kept in darkness for until he releases something! Thanks again! :)
BTW: I didn't mean directly messaging him, I meant clicking the "Start a Conversation" button with anyone random, and then changing the recipient from what it is to @V3DStudios. ;)

Reactions: V3D

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
Ooh thanks!!
By linking to that page, you've just made my day. :D
I thought we were going to be kept in darkness for until he releases something! Thanks again! :)
BTW: I didn't mean directly messaging him, I meant clicking the "Start a Conversation" button with anyone random, and then changing the recipient from what it is to @V3DStudios. ;)
That is still a direct message just in a weird roundabout way that doesn't really change anything.

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
That is still a direct message just in a weird roundabout way that doesn't really change anything.
True, but I thought it might be the only way to contact him, if he doesn't have the direct "Start a Conversation" button.
Might just not work entirely if he's disabled conversations. I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread