Heal Buses (1 Viewer)

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
image.png

Hello and welcome to Heal Buses.

ABOUT US:
We are a Virtual Bus Company on Omsi 2. We are currently in the recruiting phase for this company.

OUR FLEET:
The Heal Buses fleet currently consists of the Mercedes Benz Citaro Facelift (UK).

WHERE WE OPERATE:
We currently only operate in the City of Cotterell, but are looking into expanding to such places like Paington and Yorkshire aswell as Scunthorpe.

SHOULD I APPLY?
You should only apply because you want to, not because somebody is pressuring you to. We would love to have YOU on our team but we understand if you are unsure. That's why the management team have created a simple form for you to fill out : Heal Buses Application Form

WHAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR:
You can currently apply for:
Bus Driver
Vehicle Painter
Vehicle Decal Workshop.

Thank You!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread and we hope to see you around!
Heal Buses Management Team (I am not this companies owner!)

Advertisement

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Just applied, do you use the articulated Citaro aswell or just the rigid one?
We use both :)
Hi just applied ????
Plus I’d be happy to do a few screenshots for you.
PM if you need them. But I’m currently in france but I’m pretty much always free.s
Also once Radington is completed would you like to use it too?
Yes thanks that’d be lovely!
Do you have a livery yet that we can see?
Unfortunately, I’m unable to either confirm nor deny this currently :( as i’m unaware myself ????. I’ll speak to the owner the next time i’m on the pc and i’ll be sending all of you guys the discord code soon aswell! Thanks for applying!

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread