Have you ever owned a forum before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyre

Mar 2, 2014
I have owned a forum before, I have owned many in fact. I have also been the Administrator of a massive forum with over 100,000 posts and 5,000 members.

What about you?

Aussiemine

Mar 1, 2014
I've owned many, but they've all failed. The one thing I'm great at, is making a good looking forum category/Sub-section area ;)

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Nope, But I was part of Modsaholic, moderating their forum for some time.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I've set them up on personal domains, just to prove to myself that I can do it, but never actually ran one that's open for public use!

Reactions: Stubbsy

Vyre

Mar 2, 2014
Fair enough. I'd have to be insane to go through all of that then do nothing with it.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I currently own one.. Seems to be doing pretty well, but you'll have to guess the name of it.

Stubbsy

Mar 16, 2014
I've owned lots. I'm very interested in web development and other kind of web stuff. I know various web languages. So, if anyone is also interested in web development and have problems or need me for anything, feel free to come to me! :D

Reactions: Muzz

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I've owned lots. I'm very interested in web development and other kind of web stuff. I know various web languages. So, if anyone is also interested in web development and have problems or need me for anything, feel free to come to me! :D
I havent owned any forums but i have a site with weebly. And am into web development too :D

Reactions: Stubbsy

Mitch

Feb 10, 2014
I know i said i have owned some in the past, but now very soon i am going into a business venture, and we will be opening a forum as part of it :)

Reactions: Adi
Status
Not open for further replies.