Have you ever been to a truck show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Since the lights on the hill truck show is happening today here in Australia, i was wondering what types of truck shows there are in your countries, or if you visit truck shows, personally I'm intending on going to one next year, what about you?

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Don't think there is any Bulgaria. And if there is it'll be something like 200 km away from me and I wouldn't be able to go. Would like to go to one though.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I don't think there is any in Finland either, or if there is they are somewhere in the south

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Unfortunately, I have never been to a truck show. If there is trucks show in France, I think they are away from my home ! I hope anyway that one day I will have the chance to go to a truck show. :) [ Like @MartyTheTrucker and @Carrythxd ]

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Have been to TruckFest South West & Wales for the last two years, probably will be at Peterborough this year :)

Uploaded a handful of my photos to here, will add the link to this post if I can find them :P

Reactions: David.Ikaël

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Unfortunately, I have never been to a truck show. If there is trucks show in France, I think they are away from my home ! I hope anyway that one day I will have the chance to go to a truck show. :) [ Like @MartyTheTrucker and @Carrythxd ]
Me too... Philippines don't have time for Truck Shows because they think that "Trucks are for heavy-duty jobs and not for time-spending/money-losing show for a trucker." and also Many Truckers here in the Philippines do not have their own trucks and if they have one they don't want to spend for accessories and upgrades and also one fact there is, Philippine Trucking Company accept trucks 15 year old and below (Rusty old Fashion/ No any Accessories or Upgrades)

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I've been wanting to go to Truckstar for several years now, but every year I just simply forget about it.
But I think I'll go this year for real!
Wait... That's what I said last year and the year before that and the year before that...

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Me too... Philippines don't have time for Truck Shows because they think that "Trucks are for heavy-duty jobs and not for time-spending/money-losing show for a trucker." and also Many Truckers here in the Philippines do not have their own trucks and if they have one they don't want to spend for accessories and upgrades and also one fact there is, Philippine Trucking Company accept trucks 15 year old and below (Rusty old Fashion/ No any Accessories or Upgrades)
:s

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
They are doing a MATS (Mid-America Truck Show) show in Louisville Kentucky I think in 2 weeks. Supposed to the biggest yet, still not sure if I will go or not. I tend to go to the one held at Iowa 80 as they are usually more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.