Happy Holidays everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Whatever it is you celebrate, be proud of yourself. You made it through another year, and it's almost time to stop writing 2014 at the top of your papers. It's not easy to remember to write 2015 instead, but after a few eraser shavings have been wiped away, you'll get the idea.

Anyways, I decided to come on here to wish you all Happy Holidays! I've survived my first semester of college, and only failed one class (hurray for me!) To be fair, that professor is garbage at teaching and you really need a good professor if you're going to learn anything in Calculus. Seriously, I hate the guy. But that's enough complaining.

Any big plans for the holidays? I'll be visiting family and such, and then maybe my high school, but that's it. I go back for my second semester on the 12th of January.

Reactions: Muzz

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
:):D:cool:Happy Holidays to all of you! Specially to the Staff and also all the members and contributors. Many Years o come to this Website/Forum!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Whatever it is you celebrate, be proud of yourself. You made it through another year, and it's almost time to stop writing 2014 at the top of your papers. It's not easy to remember to write 2015 instead, but after a few eraser shavings have been wiped away, you'll get the idea.

Anyways, I decided to come on here to wish you all Happy Holidays! I've survived my first semester of college, and only failed one class (hurray for me!) To be fair, that professor is garbage at teaching and you really need a good professor if you're going to learn anything in Calculus. Seriously, I hate the guy. But that's enough complaining.

Any big plans for the holidays? I'll be visiting family and such, and then maybe my high school, but that's it. I go back for my second semester on the 12th of January.
Good to see you around again bud! :D Hope you have a great holidays season too!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Happy Christmas all ! I'm here since June, 24th but I forgot I had this account so I created a new one ^^ @Muzz merged these 2 accounts even if I am not Premium member ! So thank you very much @Muzz ! :D

Reactions: Daramin and Muzz

Daramin

Feb 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Western Star
Happy holidays to all, most of all the staff that keep this website up and running! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.