Hanover Destinations (1 Viewer)

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Thought I'd make a thread to share any destination blinds / boards you've made using the Hanover Helen software or even destinations on big boards that you've imported, even ones that you've put into OMSI. I'll start off with one of mine..

Screenshot_1307.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MTLBus

Advertisement

View attachment 70283
I have a full set which I brought off eBay cost me about £550
PSV Automobila? That’s where I got my led display and rear flipdot (if anyone wants pictures let me know) from due to the fact you could get the rest of the equipment.

Still debating whether I should get a front one at some point to complete the set. Would still be some time though anyway.

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
PSV Automobila? That’s where I got my led display and rear flipdot (if anyone wants pictures let me know) from due to the fact you could get the rest of the equipment.

Still debating whether I should get a front one at some point to complete the set. Would still be some time though anyway.
Yep that is who I got mine off

Reactions: HD Transport

Advertisement

I'm interested in buying a 144 x 19 Hanover destination board to use with the HELEN software but not sure if you need a certain controller to use it. Can you use a DERIC or DERIC+ controller with the HELEN software or am I being stupid?
I’m fairly certain most if not all Hanover controllers use HELEN to reprogram, even if the method of loading differs.

On a DERIC+ for example (what I use), you can either use a Keylo+Base station (more convient for a fleet) or a USB to RS232 cable (much cheaper, more widely available, what I use). Both work but have a different process to load onto the controller.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread