Repaints Hams Travel Volvo B9R Caetano Levante Repaint (1 Viewer)

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
sambob_12 submitted a new resource:

Hams Travel Volvo B9R Caetano Levante Repaint - Hams Travel repaint for the Volvo B9R

This is a Hams Travel repaint for the Volvo B9R Caetano Levante. I've based it off most of the Hams Travel coaches as they don't own one of these

If you have any suggestions for any other repaints, or have any problems with this one, feel free to tell me by either sending me a message, or posting in the discussion tab. :)

B9R on Top Gear test track map:
View attachment 9239

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Johnny Depp
D

Deleted member 422

@sambob_12 Although this wouldn't make it 100% accurate, you might want to move the writing on the front windowscreen down a little bit, so the destination display is visable, and you have also painted over the front 'grill like' section, which is silver on all versions of this bus that have 'Caetano' and 'Levante' on the front of it, as shown below:
upload_2017-3-23_16-19-12.png

The lines around the bottom, I suggest moving up a little bit, as in real life, there is a larger gap between the bottom 'rung' and the bottom of the coach. Lastly, I also feel that the colours are a little too dark, you might want to make them a little bit lighter, so it shows up better in Omsi.

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
@sambob_12 Although this wouldn't make it 100% accurate, you might want to move the writing on the front windowscreen down a little bit, so the destination display is visable, and you have also painted over the front 'grill like' section, which is silver on all versions of this bus that have 'Caetano' and 'Levante' on the front of it, as shown below:
View attachment 9502

The lines around the bottom, I suggest moving up a little bit, as in real life, there is a larger gap between the bottom 'rung' and the bottom of the coach. Lastly, I also feel that the colours are a little too dark, you might want to make them a little bit lighter, so it shows up better in Omsi.

@Kieron Thanks for the feedback. :)

I'll try making the changes you suggested when I get home. In regards to the front grill, I made 3 versions of it and asked people to decide which one they liked best. The middle one got the most votes so I used that.
8952_OMSI2_20170311_192948.jpg

D

Deleted member 422

@Kieron Thanks for the feedback. :)

I'll try making the changes you suggested when I get home. In regards to the front grill, I made 3 versions of it and asked people to decide which one they liked best. The middle one got the most votes so I used that. View attachment 9506
Ahh, well just so you know, all Caetano Levante's as far as I'm aware use the silver grill area.

Of course, it's a fictional livery, so there are bound to me more 'inaccuracies' than with realistic repaint :)

Sambob_12

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Ahh, well just so you know, all Caetano Levante's as far as I'm aware use the silver grill area.

Of course, it's a fictional livery, so there are bound to me more 'inaccuracies' than with realistic repaint :)

I think the silver grill looks good on certain liveries, such as National Express and painted grills look good on others: National Express Caetano Levante FJ58 AHF - 11-03-2012-S.jpg 32924432665_402226b7f4_b.jpg FJ60 HXY.JPG IMG_3121.JPG

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread