GTA V for PC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Minnesota
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if any of you picked up GTA V for PC.

I always like to see the progression of games. When I tried to run GTA IV on my rig, it didn't run so well. It ran like crap, actually, and that's because it was ported terribly. The same happened to me with Far Cry 3—it didn't run too smoothly.

Funny enough, GTA V—with its higher graphics and more intense gameplay—runs almost like butter. I like how a game producer can crank up the graphics and still make it run better than its predecessor. The same goes with Far Cry 4: better graphics, better runnability.

So, have any of you picked up the PC version of GTA V? I know I have, and I gotta say, it's definitely the best version out there. To top if all off, you can even mods to it, and there's even a trucking mod.

What are your thoughts? If you bought it, do you like it? If you haven't, are you considering purchasing it?

Last edited:

Advertisement

Old-ish thread, but I have GTA V for the PC. Runs flawlessly. I prefer the previous generation GTA though.

The AI in V is so infuriating. Other than that... not too many complaints. Played story mode twice (second time for max cash), online play can be enjoyable depending on lobby, overall game was worth its purchase price.

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if any of you picked up GTA V for PC.

I always like to see the progression of games. When I tried to run GTA IV on my rig, it didn't run so well. It ran like crap, actually, and that's because it was ported terribly. The same happened to me with Far Cry 3—it didn't run too smoothly.

Funny enough, GTA V—with its higher graphics and more intense gameplay—runs almost like butter. I like how a game producer can crank up the graphics and still make it run better than its predecessor. The same goes with Far Cry 4: better graphics, better runnability.

So, have any of you picked up the PC version of GTA V? I know I have, and I gotta say, it's definitely the best version out there. To top if all off, you can even mods to it, and there's even a trucking mod.

What are your thoughts? If you bought it, do you like it? If you haven't, are you considering purchasing it?
I play both games, and GTA V runs smoother than ETS2 :)

Jul 31, 2014
I'll torrent it to test it, if it runs well I'll buy it if it's on sale somewhere.:oops:

I won't buy a game I already have on PS3 if it runs like crap/looks worse or whatever for 60 bucks, thank you very much.

Yeah yeah, I posted that I have a new PC in the other thread, but I am just so completly not used to having a good PC. :confused: I was in shock when I found out today that I can easily run BeamNG drive with 40-60 fps, playing on the biggest map. With my old PC I didn't even think about even starting that map up anymore.:(

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread