Maps Grundorf Extended (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Hi @FIRE HR Goron,

I've locked the topic for the time being for a breach of rules, see below.

• Every new WIP thread must contain at least one screenshot or video in the first post. The picture or video must be of the project itself - we won't accept a photo of the real thing or a map showing your planned routes, for instance - and it must show a reasonable degree of development. This is because it is very easy to start a project but it is must harder to finish one, and dropping projects is disappointing to everyone involved and fills up our forums with clutter.
If you do have any screenshots of your work in progress development so far, please message one of the moderation team who will re-open the topic.

Kind Regards,
Rhys

Grundorf Extended.png

Advertisement

Going to put it out there...

Is there any need for a map to be based on Grundorf?

Nice Ive already done something like this but I added a new route instead of the 76 I done it but I didn't know to realise it. But it's nice to see someone wanting to make grundorf. Good luck

@raerae39 thanks and I appreciate the support for my first project.

@chrisrose1993 no there's no need, i just wanted to get used to having a thread based solely on a map of mine. I know it sounds pretty silly but I like the thought of having a bit of criticism and a bit of positivity lurking around the corner of something that I am building and making.

And is this showing any progress? Where is this in the map? Is there any need for half the screenshot to be covered in decals?

The reason I didn't put any detail behind the screenshot is because in order for my thread to be unlocked I had to post a form of screenshot, but I will be explaining more of the detail later in the week as I work on the map.

Nov 4, 2016
Will the map be British i.e left path, LHT? If it's german path i think you should convert it.
remember we already have great grundorf 2 and other grundorf maps, I would really like this map to be well built so I would for once enjoy grundorf lol and not a boring map with no feeling

Will the map be British i.e left path, LHT? If it's german path i think you should convert it.
remember we already have great grundorf 2 and other grundorf maps, I would really like this map to be well built so I would for once enjoy grundorf lol and not a boring map with no feeling
That's another reason why I built It so that it isn't the small one route map like before, but the map is actually built off the original Grundorf map so it depends how many people want it to be a left path map...

Nov 4, 2016
That's another reason why I built It so that it isn't the small one route map like before, but the map is actually built off the original Grundorf map so it depends how many people want it to be a left path map...
personally i would prefer a left path tho. probably you could make ur map have a bit of a city theme so it wouldnt be so dull like a countryside which is already present in many maps - such as tettau, ettbruck - therefore it's unique and fun to drive in. cheers

Advertisement

personally i would prefer a left path tho. probably you could make ur map have a bit of a city theme so it wouldnt be so dull like a countryside which is already present in many maps - such as tettau, ettbruck - therefore it's unique and fun to drive in. cheers
Yeah I'm just laying down the road, i prefer busier city maps so that's my aim... XD

Reactions: BestBear
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread