Maps Grimsby (Cancelled) (1 Viewer)

The town of Grimsby sits on the Lincolnshire Coast. Grimsby spent many years on top of the fishing game during the 1970s. However, has seen the rise of food manufacturing since the 1990s after it's post-industrial decline. In 1993, Stagecoach took over Grimsby-Cleethorpes Transport as they began to expand their empire across the county with the purchase of Lincolnshire Roadcar (which provided services to South Killingholme, Louth, Barton-upon-Humber and the Willows Estate) in 2005 and now provides all the bus services in the area. As a Bus Driver in Grimsby you shall operate a variety of Single and Double Decker vehicles throughout the area, which includes serving Grimsby itself, Cleethorpes, Louth, Immingham and many more! You will be providing vital transport services to the thousands that use the public transport in the area and can offer some of the more highly skilled drivers a challenge!

Routes:

Service 1: EuroParc/Wybers Wood/Grimsby/East Marsh/Cleethorpes
Service 2: Wybers Wood/Grimsby/East Marsh/Cleethorpes
Service 3: Morrisons/Cleethorpes Pier/Bradley
Service 4: Morrisons/Cleethorpes Pier/Bradley
Service 4a: Morrisons/Cleethorpes Pier/Bradley
Service 5: Immingham MIC/Grimsby
Service 6: Grimsby/Wybers Wood [Completed]
Service 7: Grange Estate/North Sea Lane/Laceby
Service 8: Grimsby/North Sea Lane
Service 8S: Pleasure Island/New Waltham/Grimsby
Service 9: Grimsby/Waltham/Cleethorpes
Service 9S: Waltham/Cleethorpes
Service 10: Grimsby/Waltham/Pleasure Island
Service 12: Grimsby/Bradley Park/New Waltham/Cleethorpes
Service 17: Cleethorpes Pier/Thorpe Park
Service 20: Wybers Wood/Grimsby/East Marsh/Cleethorpes
Service 25: Grimsby/Ludford
Service 50: Grimsby/Saltfleet
Service 51: Louth/Grimsby
Service 104: Waltham/Holton Le Clay
Service 108: Weelsby Ave/Toll Bar

Services Humber Flyer, 53, 53A and 53B will be AI.
This will continue the Project Grimsby project.
WARNING!: Anything you see in the Preview is very bare due to work still be done to the map!
I still need to add building and road markings and etc.

1.4.png

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Good to see another person is familiarising themselves with the map editor. However, it may be best to start off with one or two routes, and then expand from there. A map with 21 routes will be something challenging to do and will require tons of time and effort. It's taken me 3 years to produce only 16, and I'm still working on things as we go along.

Advertisement

Good to see another person is familiarising themselves with the map editor. However, it may be best to start off with one or two routes, and then expand from there. A map with 21 routes will be something challenging to do and will require tons of time and effort. It's taken me 3 years to produce only 16, and I'm still working on things as we go along.
Correct in which I'm getting a few people on board and will be reviewing parts of the map! :)

Is this a OMSI 2 remake of Project Grimsby from Roblox
Yes it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying that you shouldn't do all of those routes @Simplibus but maybe just begin with 1-3 routes then maybe slowly build up the routes as you go along rather than start off with over 10 routes. :)
Kind Regards,
Mr C. Blake
First routes that are being worked on is Route 1,2 & 6.
Untitled.png

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread