Maps Greater Manchester (2 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
The problems we face, Desti's should now work again due to me keep bloody changing things, these repaints are not accurate they're just for showing off the map really. In Other news as you can see the Vantage 1 ROUTE IS WORKING, it's timetable is done a little more fictional due to it getting messy using the actual timetable, so Mon - sat their around every 20 mins and sundays every 30 mins, Also I have decided the 588 Route and it's tiles are going to be removed and no longer featured this is because it doesnt fit my standard of work now, also going to be REMAKING the whole of the leigh area I made to get it up to date with my standards and try make it run the best I can, This may delay progress but the Route is offically there Next in progress will be the Vantage 2 and the old 586 Route which is a Leigh Circular from Leigh Bus Station to tyldesley obviously gonna be slightly different.

20190724172825_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Matfiej and Joshy

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
How updated are u going like are u making first Bolton -Diamond and eventually will u put vantage in its own depot
Well my plans to make it as updated as of when I'm making that area for example if I made Bolton when it had its old depot and then they moved to what is now new I'd leave it as old but due to me not made Bolton yet it's gonna be how it is when I make it, as for Depot's Unsure of how that's going to work with the 24 buses they have for Vantage, I'm not aware of where they're going to be stored wether they have a deal with Rotala (Diamond) to be able to store them at the Bolton Depot I'm not sure but quite possibly I may make that fictional and give them their own Depot. As of Services I will be making them as their current operators so since I've not made any routes to bolton and doubt I will be soon they will be ran by Diamond which are First Routes untill the 11th Aug. If you have any more questions feel free to ask I'm happy to reply.

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Well first have said they're keeping the vantage services as they can maintain them easily, as only few routes its easy to manage they just will store them with another depot id imagine theyll have an agreement with diamond to store their buses there to get quick access to leigh, but depots i may be doing fictional anyway especially for vantage being how it works, the way the timetable is set to services starting in the morning at leigh then services will be at manchester to come back if that makes sense.

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
yes and if you need any help about the first Bolton routes what to become diamond then if need be ask because my Dad and uncle both work
for them
Its all good mah dude im local to Bolton so ill just go out myself and get things if i habe to bit i have everythijg i need already although i want to make the new diamond livery for buses so i would need reference images of the bus.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread