Maps Greater Manchester (2 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Aye Vantage Routes are definite once the V1 is done I will be working back on my self to create the 36/37 and the number 8 which go Bolton as they follow similar route obviously going out but that will be after the Version 1 Release featuring any routes I decide to make on what I have, as some parts may become fictional and link to other places in Manchester if this makes any sense haha.

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Oxford Road ~ All Saints bus stops at bottom: (Currently Making down to MRI)

Picadilly Gardens Bus Station:

Shudehill Bus Station:

As for plans for routes for Version 1 of any release I will be garunteeing V1 (Maybe V2) , 586 , 147 , 142, V3+4 May be adde as well if I can figure it's timetable and route propperly
Also have plans to completely remove the 588 due to it's quality but this decision may change.

• Love
Reactions: Matfiej

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok will that then connect with Leigh to create 582 which imo would be one of the easiest routes
not really it's quite a long routes, that one may NOT happen but not a definite just because I'm not trying to overload with routes as that would be making my time wasted really because people aint gonna appreciate everything , so some small routes will be there like 575 / 576 to Horwich from bolton and %74 most likely then 517 /516 from Horwich to Leigh

Advertisement

Just to say keep up the work and the only reason i asked about 582 is because my dad works for first Bolton or whatever it will be when it get bought and when it comes out i want my Dad to drive one he does in real life because it will be quiet funny

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Just to say keep up the work and the only reason i asked about 582 is because my dad works for first Bolton or whatever it will be when it get bought and when it comes out i want my Dad to drive one he does in real life because it will be quiet funny
Well as far as I'm aware First Bolton is remaining untill further notice , considering they hold the Vantage etc they gain a decent amnount from these routes as they are popular e.g. 8 , 36 , 37 582 as those buses get packed but also , while making a 582 route for your dad to drive it he will notice so much completely different as maps will never be 100% what they are in real life it's just how it is, but obviously roads are the most accurate using the resources we have.

Reactions: liam wigley

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread