Maps Greater Manchester (4 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:
As of now I don't have any intentions to release what I have to public but I am looking to get more people on beta testers team, As for Wigan, I'm going to try do whats there to date, As for objects in this case this could mean I make the bus station fiction like I will be for Bolton Bus Station. I do plan to have 125 to Preston, I see one thing is where I've got only me working on the physical map it's self which becomes and issue for how fast progress is, V1/V2 I do plan to make I have already started on some of the Guided bus way in Leigh, I'm happy you're asking questions etc, I do plan to have Piccadilly as 36 goes on that route routes may be added as times go on as of now progress in Leigh is getting completed, I understand this will take a long time to release fully to public in future it may have a public beta release but it will not be for downloaded on this site as of beta's. as of now if you want to join beta team I'm handpicking trustworthy people , but You must be member on discord. Hope this answers most of your question.
Thanks for your reply :) when you do the 125 route, could you also do the whole M61 motorway between Bolton and Preston so the Caetano Levante addon has some proper use, maybe a fictional express service? Looking forward to what's coming for this project, I've now joined the group on Discord so I'm open for beta testing! To simplify things, make the V1/V2 terminate at Piccadilly as well as the 34 if you do extend into Manchester, since this is semi-fictional. Before your first public release, what parts do you need to complete? Also, will you be applying the Jim Stones livery to other single deckers like the B7L since I don't know where to find that E200 addon and it clearly seems to be a Hong Kong variant by the looks of it.

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for your reply :) when you do the 125 route, could you also do the whole M61 motorway between Bolton and Preston so the Caetano Levante addon has some proper use, maybe a fictional express service? Looking forward to what's coming for this project, I've now joined the group on Discord so I'm open for beta testing! To simplify things, make the V1/V2 terminate at Piccadilly as well as the 34 if you do extend into Manchester, since this is semi-fictional. Before your first public release, what parts do you need to complete? Also, will you be applying the Jim Stones livery to other single deckers like the B7L since I don't know where to find that E200 addon and it clearly seems to be a Hong Kong variant by the looks of it.
Yes the Jim Stones Liveries are meant to be on any other bus as I don't want any busses running map that have testure blinds as it's inconvenient to make & users can create them self's if that's an issue.

Reactions: Ayman493

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
As Progressing keep happening and only a small amount of area needs finished scenery and objects etc, I realised LCT is not the best for the map , It looks crap so I decided to Replace LCT (Leigh Community Travel) with a more usable Fictional Company, I Present Josh The Feline (Transport) :
*Some screenshots are on Yorkshire 2.0 map*
OMSI2_20190124_192035.jpg
OMSI2_20190124_211951.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_220351.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_220723.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_230223.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_233746.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_234006.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
My father is actually a driver for Jim Stones, if you need to know anything about them, I can ask him some things for you!
I was In Leigh Bus station Today funnily enough aha and I was at a stand where Jim Stones serve, Currently In no need of information tbh not sure I've I'm going to abolish the work for the 589 coz I feel it was done poorly and just continue with the Vantage one route, I can leave it in the map course for people to do but I won't be patching it up.

Cristiano

the manchester man
Jan 23, 2018
Manchester, England
Pronouns
He/Him
I was In Leigh Bus station Today funnily enough aha and I was at a stand where Jim Stones serve, Currently In no need of information tbh not sure I've I'm going to abolish the work for the 589 coz I feel it was done poorly and just continue with the Vantage one route, I can leave it in the map course for people to do but I won't be patching it up.
Ah nice, where abouts are you from? I normally visit Leigh Bus station every day.

I'm also hoping that soon enough TFGM will renovate that like they did with Wigan

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah nice, where abouts are you from? I normally visit Leigh Bus station every day.

I'm also hoping that soon enough TFGM will renovate that like they did with Wigan
Horwich I'm from but yeah fingers crossed they will renovate it, but not alot of space there for them to do that, Though I would have to redo it on my map haha.

Cristiano

the manchester man
Jan 23, 2018
Manchester, England
Pronouns
He/Him

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread

• J