Maps Greater Manchester (3 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
As I don't have alot of time I will not be rushing it, but I will be making it and then will improve more in depth in future to add to the detail.
hey there, may you consider the route 2(First group) and 300 express route on the M60 (diamond) to the trafford centre
Those routes may be added as I will be trying to make most of the routes through the Bolton Depot, I am open to more suggestions priorities for me will be 125, 575 , 501, 576 by Arriva , 540 , 571, 517/516 even though it dont stop at bolton interchange but will have the destinations to do so, I am open to people to give help in finding things to do with this map as this isnt just a personal project it is also a project for the community.

Please be paitent but this is only a rough patch for first off and will later be improved with more quality to height etc. as of now the map will be flat.

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
It's nice to see a map that'll be using Diamond buses, although I'd have preferred it to be in the Midlands rather than up north! Good luck with the project! :)
Using more then 1 route for diamond I estimate 3 or 4 routes for Diamond and then around 1 comfy bus too , Vision busses too quite a few companies in use in the north.

Jack Sargent

The Adstow Project Developer :)
Oct 24, 2017
what operators will be in the first version and when do u think it will be out for us to download and will u have part under the download button saying what u used in the map? cant wait for it even though I am not from that area or Scottish area I will like to see what's different with up north to south west good luck .

D J

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
Apr 15, 2017
West Midlands
virtualbus.co.uk
Using more then 1 route for diamond I estimate 3 or 4 routes for Diamond and then around 1 comfy bus too , Vision busses too quite a few companies in use in the north.

I'd be happy to help out with some Diamond repaints if you'd like, I've got a Rotala pack lined up as my next project after I've made some more progress with my National Express stuff, and I'm sure I can change a red diamond to a green one if needed. ;)

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd be happy to help out with some Diamond repaints if you'd like, I've got a Rotala pack lined up as my next project after I've made some more progress with my National Express stuff, and I'm sure I can change a red diamond to a green one if needed. ;)
That would be a fantastic thing to do would go perfectly thats if you want to anyway, also Diamond run the 575 to horwich now so If you could would you make a 575 one It's the standard Diamond bus blue.

Do the 582 to Leigh & the 715 from Bolton to Wigan m, as I’m from Wigan if you need any help just PM me
Also the 540 will be made with both routes suggested by you within future, this may take time but main ones to be made are 575, 576, 540 , 715 , 582, 516, 517 ue to these lining up with routes previously being made.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread