Maps Greater Manchester LEFT PATH MAP (Semi-Fictional)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

What route would you like to see completed for a possible beta?

• 517 & 516 - Horwich

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • 582 - Bolton

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • 588 589 590 591

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayman493

Feb 5, 2018
As of now I don't have any intentions to release what I have to public but I am looking to get more people on beta testers team, As for Wigan, I'm going to try do whats there to date, As for objects in this case this could mean I make the bus station fiction like I will be for Bolton Bus Station. I do plan to have 125 to Preston, I see one thing is where I've got only me working on the physical map it's self which becomes and issue for how fast progress is, V1/V2 I do plan to make I have already started on some of the Guided bus way in Leigh, I'm happy you're asking questions etc, I do plan to have Piccadilly as 36 goes on that route routes may be added as times go on as of now progress in Leigh is getting completed, I understand this will take a long time to release fully to public in future it may have a public beta release but it will not be for downloaded on this site as of beta's. as of now if you want to join beta team I'm handpicking trustworthy people , but You must be member on discord. Hope this answers most of your question.
Thanks for your reply :) when you do the 125 route, could you also do the whole M61 motorway between Bolton and Preston so the Caetano Levante addon has some proper use, maybe a fictional express service? Looking forward to what's coming for this project, I've now joined the group on Discord so I'm open for beta testing! To simplify things, make the V1/V2 terminate at Piccadilly as well as the 34 if you do extend into Manchester, since this is semi-fictional. Before your first public release, what parts do you need to complete? Also, will you be applying the Jim Stones livery to other single deckers like the B7L since I don't know where to find that E200 addon and it clearly seems to be a Hong Kong variant by the looks of it.

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
Thanks for your reply :) when you do the 125 route, could you also do the whole M61 motorway between Bolton and Preston so the Caetano Levante addon has some proper use, maybe a fictional express service? Looking forward to what's coming for this project, I've now joined the group on Discord so I'm open for beta testing! To simplify things, make the V1/V2 terminate at Piccadilly as well as the 34 if you do extend into Manchester, since this is semi-fictional. Before your first public release, what parts do you need to complete? Also, will you be applying the Jim Stones livery to other single deckers like the B7L since I don't know where to find that E200 addon and it clearly seems to be a Hong Kong variant by the looks of it.
Yes the Jim Stones Liveries are meant to be on any other bus as I don't want any busses running map that have testure blinds as it's inconvenient to make & users can create them self's if that's an issue.

Reactions: Ayman493

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
While my Education Comes In Progress will be slowing down on this map, I am still working on the map on my new PC , I hope to have a beta By start of March possibly for the private beta testers I have.

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
Can I bring to attention No one has this map except my self and two others who do not share screenshots.... If anyone says they have the map they do not.

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
As Progressing keep happening and only a small amount of area needs finished scenery and objects etc, I realised LCT is not the best for the map , It looks crap so I decided to Replace LCT (Leigh Community Travel) with a more usable Fictional Company, I Present Josh The Feline (Transport) :
*Some screenshots are on Yorkshire 2.0 map*
OMSI2_20190124_192035.jpg
OMSI2_20190124_211951.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_220351.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_220723.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_230223.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_233746.jpg
OMSI2_20190125_234006.jpg

Reactions: Matfiej

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
As many of you may not have seen BETA Has been released to multiple people to test and find little things I have missed be sure to checkout video here:
Hope you guys enjoy.

Little challenge ~ 200 subs I will public beta release.