Maps Greater Manchester (3 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
That is stunning work coming from you, I'm impressed despite me coming from London, keep up the good work! :)
Cheers and just because your from different part of the country doesn't mean you can't be impressed, It's taken alot of time and since the first photos in early apris this year the map has been developed alot since and changed / redone.

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Quick update for the map, There are two route's in Apha working and currently making junction there is some scienery at start and end of the route as of now and this will be worked on from now and finish the custom junction. I have no date as of a beta release but keep posted on my channel (Officer Feline) for streams of me editing my map with my Alpha tester Dalton. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lowe200012

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

Currently due to my laptop about to pass out and me getting (hopefully this christmas time) I will be Post-ponging any progress on this map, this does not mean any slight changes will happen due to me still being able to edit, just times as of now are not the best, I will try update the map as much and I have a full backup of my OMSI 2 to get straight into editing on new PC, If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I hope you all understand my decision and this will not be leaving the WIP as it's still being worked on just slower then usual as of the time period, and my laptop giving in.

• Sad
Reactions: HxzOMSI

Advertisement

For Wigan, will you be making the new Wigan bus station? Also, what dependencies will be required to run this? Would also like to know if what you got so far is available to download yet :) Do you have any plans to expand to Bury and Rochdale? Would especially love to see some Rosso action, especially the Red4 to Ramsbottom, 464 Rochdale to Accrington and Irwell Line 481/3 Bury to Rawtenstall then Blackburn/Burnley; then you could bridge connections throughout Lancashire in the form of Hotline 152 Preston - Blackburn - Burnley and Stagecoach 59 Blackburn to Preston alternate. X41 and X43 can be added here as well! Just a few ideas, I understand this would be a lot of work. Oldham is another place to look into; not sure if you have any plans to go into Central Manchester btw (Piccadilly, Shudehill, etc.) but if you do, you could start with the V1/V2 and 34 :) Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I'm just really excited to see a project where I would be able to drive in familiar territory within a video game!

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
For Wigan, will you be making the new Wigan bus station? Also, what dependencies will be required to run this? Would also like to know if what you got so far is available to download yet :) Do you have any plans to expand to Bury and Rochdale? Would especially love to see some Rosso action, especially the Red4 to Ramsbottom......
As of now I don't have any intentions to release what I have to public but I am looking to get more people on beta testers team, As for Wigan, I'm going to try do whats there to date, As for objects in this case this could mean I make the bus station fiction like I will be for Bolton Bus Station. I do plan to have 125 to Preston, I see one thing is where I've got only me working on the physical map it's self which becomes and issue for how fast progress is, V1/V2 I do plan to make I have already started on some of the Guided bus way in Leigh, I'm happy you're asking questions etc, I do plan to have Piccadilly as 36 goes on that route routes may be added as times go on as of now progress in Leigh is getting completed, I understand this will take a long time to release fully to public in future it may have a public beta release but it will not be for downloaded on this site as of beta's. as of now if you want to join beta team I'm handpicking trustworthy people , but You must be member on discord. Hope this answers most of your question.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread