Great Grundorf 2 (LHT) (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Also with regards to Great Grundorf LHT, I have no passengers at the BauernhofTerminus also when driving eg: No' 73 to Grundorf Bay I have passengers boarding from the other side of the road, this happens on all routes.

I have Great Grundorf 2.01 installed plus great grundorf omsi 2 patch (using own cars buses so didn't install HK Enviro buses)

Could people be so kind and check my ailist too as some lines do not have destinations

Any help truly appreciated folks,

Attachments

• ailist.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: buttiebacon

Advertisement

Advertisement

would you be able to send it via dms?
I have mentioned it in my post above, I don't want to share it because of copyright. The original creator of the map made the link private for a reason and I respect their decision. It feels wrong to redistribute the files without their permission.
The link for the OMSI2 patch is dead. I have backed it up but i can't share it due to copyright.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020
How I fixed the problems around people not showing in the map is that I placed the cubes next to the curve (the pavement) and following this tutorial made by @Rhys (originally sourced from the German OMSI community), I was able to not only solve the issue of not having people appear in the map but I was also able to sort out the issue of passengers standing at the bus stop across the road and having to crossing the road to board to bus

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread