Maps Grapham & District, not Barmston & District or Lancashire Buses (1 Viewer)

Barmston & District is my new map project and will be run by Stagecoach and Centrebus

What Region is this based on? North West England
Could i ask for BETAs? NO
Should i ask for release dates? NO as this really bugs devolopers
Can and Should i ask questions about the map? YES of Course

OMSI2_20170329_184113.jpg

Advertisement

Nov 4, 2016
depending on the hight of the map if it has been rasied by going up or down a hill beause on my map i have most of my objects on z1 or 0.5 depending on ground level
thats why i said 0.25 above thee spline/obj.

say spline is on 0, i'd put stuff on thee pavemeent at 0.25. if spline is 3.5 for instance, then stuff on pavement woulld be 3.75...

Reactions: morgan

Advertisement

Oct 28, 2016
I saved it a week ago in a direrent file so don't worry guys, this is my last resort though

The Backup Files dont even work, I've no choice but to restart. The map will be renamed North Western Buses and will include the same places as before.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 422

@NatE400 Few things for you to bear in mind when you restart the map...
  • Do not set your self targets (such as 6 weeks until beta testing). This will cause you to rush the map, and not give a good quality finished product.
  • Please don't use the Tudor House like that. It should be used probably once or twice, as a scenic or grand house. Not terracing.
  • I also suggest against those bus stop flags. There are better alternative's, in Road-Hog's Roadside Clutter section of his pack. They are high quality and much better. If they do not take your fancy, there are also a set of 'Metropole' bus stop signs, available from BlueOrange in the downloads section.
  • From what can be seen there, the same tree has been used 5 times in the space of 10 metres. Try using Iomex's new Flora2 pack, which allows use of the 'random' tickbox in the editor, and thus gives a varied look about the map.
  • Although Iomex's LH road converts are good, they are not the best. They can be used here and there, but not excessively. By using other road splines, this allows no pathed sideroads, driveways and other feature to be implemented which give off more realism than a constantly equidistant road width.
  • Try setting the houses back a bit from the road, and use a combination of dropkerbs, Ross' Garden Objects and Iomex's wall splines, to create some nice front gardens to accompany the house. This will allow the street to feel less enclosed than if the houses are directly on the kerb. Normally, houses directly on top of the road, are only seen in tight housing estates, rather than a waterside road.

Advertisement

Oct 28, 2016
OMSI2_20170402_153751.jpg
Suprisingly Arriva has taken over from Stagecoach and has introduced new routes
Routes:
33 Delfino Square - Appletree Estate - Ramley Road - Lidl ALTERED ROUTE
701 Delfino Square - Barmston Road - Ramley Road Park & Ride NEW ROUTE

Centrebus will take over the Ramley Depot and will introduce a set of new local routes.

Reactions: pıʌɐp and morgan
View attachment 10056 Suprisingly Arriva has taken over from Stagecoach and has introduced new routes
Routes:
33 Delfino Square - Appletree Estate - Ramley Road - Lidl ALTERED ROUTE
701 Delfino Square - Barmston Road - Ramley Road Park & Ride NEW ROUTE

Centrebus will take over the Ramley Depot and will introduce a set of new local routes.
what pavement is that you are useing ?

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread