Feb 12, 2016

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Never really paid much attention to Gran Turismo, although I've heard of all the stuff with standard and "premium" cars, the former having PS2 quality models despite being on the PS3. The phrase super premium gets on my nerves even more. Just make everything as good as the console can handle, like every other game series does.

I'll just keep waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for PC :P

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2016
Never really paid much attention to Gran Turismo, although I've heard of all the stuff with standard and "premium" cars, the former having PS2 quality models despite being on the PS3. The phrase super premium gets on my nerves even more. Just make everything as good as the console can handle, like every other game series does.

I'll just keep waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for PC :P

I have played GT since childhood, so needless to say that I'm biased towards it. Without forgetting that I've learnt the Nordschleife by heart thanks to the series  xD

But its true that in Forza have looked much better since quite some time. But I'll wait for GT Sport reviews before making up my mind. Might end up simply upgrading to a proper gaming PC  :P

Advertisement

HJALMAR

Add-on London Team
Dec 19, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
www.youtube.com
I've played and completed all GT's from the very first one up to GT5 which I have a platinum trophy from. I quit my GT all together after the same mistakes were once again repeated in the development of GT6 and I felt like Polyphony sold their soul to make that game. Riddled with bugs, bad audio, dodgy physics on some cars and don't get me started on standard vs. premium cars. I'd stay away.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I had many months of fun of Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1. I remember the days of hard slogging on the Special Licence tests to unlock the Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 TS020 which pwned everything else on the track to be honest. The series was good until it went belly up with the formula 1 races which I found more like a chore than enjoyment. Probably because I prefer LeMans cars the most as they are so much fun to play in my opinion. I have played GT to GT5 then I lost interest when Assetto Corsa came out on the PC.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread