Gran Turismo Sport

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Never really paid much attention to Gran Turismo, although I've heard of all the stuff with standard and "premium" cars, the former having PS2 quality models despite being on the PS3. The phrase super premium gets on my nerves even more. Just make everything as good as the console can handle, like every other game series does.

I'll just keep waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for PC :P

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
Never really paid much attention to Gran Turismo, although I've heard of all the stuff with standard and "premium" cars, the former having PS2 quality models despite being on the PS3. The phrase super premium gets on my nerves even more. Just make everything as good as the console can handle, like every other game series does.

I'll just keep waiting for Forza Horizon 3 for PC :P

I have played GT since childhood, so needless to say that I'm biased towards it. Without forgetting that I've learnt the Nordschleife by heart thanks to the series  xD

But its true that in Forza have looked much better since quite some time. But I'll wait for GT Sport reviews before making up my mind. Might end up simply upgrading to a proper gaming PC  :P

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Well I started gaming with an original XBOX so my bias lies with Project Gotham Racing 2 and Forza Motorsport :P

Reactions: sunny2807

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
AWww the good old days playing grand turismo 2 on the playstation 2... Also Toca Touring Car Champtionship 2.... I miss those games. ANyone else played those?

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
AWww the good old days playing grand turismo 2 on the playstation 2... Also Toca Touring Car Champtionship 2.... I miss those games. ANyone else played those?

I played both. GT2 on the PlayStation (obviously) and Toca on a cousin's Xbox I think. Good old times  ^_^

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
I played both. GT2 on the PlayStation (obviously) and Toca on a cousin's Xbox I think. Good old times  ^_^

Yep.. I've still got my dusty PS2 somewhere. I remembered that I played Toca on the PS1 but I don't know where that is.

HJALMAR

Dec 19, 2016
I've played and completed all GT's from the very first one up to GT5 which I have a platinum trophy from. I quit my GT all together after the same mistakes were once again repeated in the development of GT6 and I felt like Polyphony sold their soul to make that game. Riddled with bugs, bad audio, dodgy physics on some cars and don't get me started on standard vs. premium cars. I'd stay away.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
I had many months of fun of Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1. I remember the days of hard slogging on the Special Licence tests to unlock the Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 TS020 which pwned everything else on the track to be honest. The series was good until it went belly up with the formula 1 races which I found more like a chore than enjoyment. Probably because I prefer LeMans cars the most as they are so much fun to play in my opinion. I have played GT to GT5 then I lost interest when Assetto Corsa came out on the PC.