Good Luck, Creators of Buses/Maps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jul 4, 2017
at the moment its unfair on devs cause of things being leaked for example the man bus that @Mystic Greg converted and E200mmc that v3d is doing the omsi community is turning on there devs that's a bit harsh and rude, its the devs that bring the amazing content everyone should appreciate it and wait for them even if they take ages you wait for what you get

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
at the moment its unfair on devs cause of things being leaked for example the man bus that @Mystic Greg converted and E200mmc that v3d is doing the omsi community is turning on there devs that's a bit harsh and rude, its the devs that bring the amazing content everyone should appreciate it and wait for them even if they take ages you wait for what you get
I Strongly Agree

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Although I don't know all the intricacies of what exactly happened with @V3DStudios, I do also strongly agree with you.
I respect all the devs, be it of buses, maps, or Addon London, and, even if I could, I won't ever leak any of their content, and I also won't ever, EVER download anything leaked. I feel really sorry for the devs whose content got leaked, and I'm really grateful about everything they did/and are doing for us, and everything for free. I also wish @Mystic Greg, @V3DStudios and everyone else in all their future endeavours the best of luck, be it for more OMSI 2 content (if they still want to), or for anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread