Good idea, bad idea?

faultylobster

Jan 13, 2017
Hey all faulty here from.NZED and recently I've been thinking so as a lot of you are kids teens and go to collage like myself I have noticed a lot of depressed joining the company and I just thought how can we help people who our thinking about that because for one I know it's not a good thing you don't just affect you self but it affects everyone I'm getting of topic here and don't really won't to talk about it but is there anyone like a guidance councilor is what we call it here in New Zealand that deals with that stuff to help them and that sorta stuff that would be willing to join our discord and help those members who are going trough tuff times please tell me if I make no sense but I just wanna help those who need it

Thanks
NZED {CEO}
Faultylobster

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Virtually, it's very difficult. I used to be one of those people but I fought life back, made myself busier while I was at school, looking for work and doing more in the real world and came out on the other side scarred, but I'm still here.

If anyone has a problem with anything, I like to think any of the TruckSim.org team would be there to offer a little advice, after all we are all human but there are dedicated websites for helping younger people, one of which I was involved with for a little bit called Cyber Mentors; it's a shame that it appears to be gone now, mind you it was about 5 or 6 years ago now. In my older life I'll soon be stitching a new patch on to my cut, a charity called Bikers Against Child Abuse who work with abused children to help them learn -essentially- that not everyone in the world is out to get them and to help rebuild their self esteem and confidence. Both worth checking out.

faultylobster

Jan 13, 2017
Virtually, it's very difficult. I used to be one of those people but I fought life back, made myself busier while I was at school, looking for work and doing more in the real world and came out on the other side scarred, but I'm still here.

If anyone has a problem with anything, I like to think any of the TruckSim.org team would be there to offer a little advice, after all we are all human but there are dedicated websites for helping younger people, one of which I was involved with for a little bit called Cyber Mentors; it's a shame that it appears to be gone now, mind you it was about 5 or 6 years ago now. In my older life I'll soon be stitching a new patch on to my cut, a charity called Bikers Against Child Abuse who work with abused children to help them learn -essentially- that not everyone in the world is out to get them and to help rebuild their self esteem and confidence. Both worth checking out.
Yes virtually it is very hard to help as they tend to stay in denial and stuff like that but yes all u mentioned is worth checking out to help another human get past the stage their in thanks for the advice & help Seven.

Reactions: Seven