Repaints Go North West - UK Repaint Pack (1 Viewer)

100Bus submitted a new download:

Go North West - UK Repaint Pack - Go North West livery for various UK buses

The new Go North West livery represented on the B9TL (standing in for the B5LH) and Enviro 200. Included is the full livery for both buses; updates in the future will include 'stickered' variants and the B7L (standing in for a B7RLE).

Including details such as:
-New Flooring
-Orange Grab Poles
-Blue Leather Seating
-Orange Mirrors

This pack also enables the flooring and Ticket Machine of the B9TL to be changed.

View attachment 49952 View attachment 49953

View attachment 49954...

Read more about this download...

OMSI_GNW_63154.png

Waiting to operate the first bus of the day to Warrington at 0545 in the morning.

Soon to be added to the GNW pack!

Advertisement

v3 is almost here! Very soon you'll be able to drive your very own 37286 in the new standard Go North West livery (all beit it with a Gemini 2 front). For v3 we are happy to announce some fictional repaints for the Masterswitch Gemini 3 B5LH! Also included in the pack will be interim repaints for all vehicles currently supported by the pack.

Shortly after v3.1 should follow with some finishing touches on the Standard repaints (reference pictures still pending for these).
v3.5 is planned to include the new ORBITS livery for the Enviro 200 bringing another new livery to the pack!
20200105202713_1.jpg

20200105203807_1.jpg

Reactions: Danny Brooks
100Bus updated Go North West - UK Repaint Pack with a new update entry:

v3 - Standard Livery

Go North West's New Livery is finally in OMSI. And not just on the B9TL, this repaint pack now features the MASTERBUS GEMINI 3!

Introducing the standard livery to all double deckers supported on this pack. Also includes Interim liveries for ALL vehicles. Unfortunately due to a mesh issue the stripes on the Masterbus B5LH do not show on the windows correctly. This is out of my control and hopefully will be rectified soon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advertisement

May we get to see the Streetlite & E200 in the Standard Livery? maybe you could add the repaints onto the Eclipse 1.5 & E200 MMC too?

The standard livery should be coming to the single deckers currently included in the pack in version 4. It has long been my intention to include the Eclipse with some repaints started on it however the interiors take many hours due to the bad texture mapping.

Question, what map did u use for the screenshots.
Nice repaints

The map I used is my own WIP map which I currently work on about 2 times a month hahaha.

Reactions: ITS A11
6001 ready for it's first trip out now the new Vinyls have been applied.

We're skipping v3.1 and jumping straight to v3.5 which should contain the updates for the Streetlite; introducing the Standard (MCR) livery, and both intermediate versions (63147) alongside making it compatible with the latest update. Orbits is still in the works however the interiors update is further delayed due to lack of reference material. My next main aim is to introduce the Eclipse and Enviro 400 to the pack which should be v4.
1586265551982.png

Reactions: Phillip2019 and btv

Advertisement

The Streetlite repaint is not showing up in the game, I've looked under all variants for it (even though it takes two minutes to select each type in the menu). How do you add the livery to the Streetlite?
Thanks for downloading the pack. As Bobby567 said the repaint is for the 11.5m (Cummins/Voith 4 Speed) variant. Do the repaints show up for the other vehicles in the pack?

Oct 24, 2016
Looking through the installation folder I can't seem to find any .CTI files despite extracting everything through the OMSI 2 path, after having issues installing TS2020 mods I am starting to think Avast may be removing them during the extraction

Looking through the installation folder I can't seem to find any .CTI files despite extracting everything through the OMSI 2 path, after having issues installing TS2020 mods I am starting to think Avast may be removing them during the extraction

This sounds plausible. I use Avast myself and haven't had that issue with extraction but sometimes afterwards when launching programs.

You could try extracting the files to a different folder and then manually moving them to the OMSI 2 folder?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread