Repaints Go-Ahead London "KM170" [v1.02 Streetlite] (1 Viewer)

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Ddogb submitted a new download:

Go-Ahead London "KM170" - This repaint is dedicated to Kenneth Matcham, he will not be forgotten

This repaint is dedicated to "Mr Kenneth Matcham"

My idea here was to create a bus repaint that fits in with TFL's and the look of the buses he would have worked with at MB whilst also making it stand out against other TFL buses to show Thanks to him for his service.

This repaint was one I felt like I had to do and is my way to show my thanks & respect to him as well to keep him in our thoughts for as long as possible.

[ATTACH...​

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
That is very nice, what a shame as well anyone know anymore since?
Thanks bud, not much else to say on the accident. I personally would go to "trusted" news outlets or police statements to find out more on the tragic events on that day.

Hope you understand as I'm not trying to seem rude but I don't want to make this thread about the accident, it could be upsetting for some & be seen as disrespectful towards the driver causing arguing/bickering between certain people witch is not the purpose of this repaint.

Again thanks for the compliment as it means alot!

Advertisement

Hey this repaint has a problem make it compatible with studio polygon lite v1.2.4 the texture glitches out other textures have the same problem
Screenshot 2024-03-19 124717.png

Post automatically merged:

4gb patch is applied

Last edited by a moderator:

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Hey this repaint has a problem make it compatible with studio polygon lite v1.2.4 the texture glitches out other textures have the same problem
Post automatically merged:

4gb patch is applied
I am aware of this but due to not having much free time as work takes up 90% of my time updates are hard to do.
Its on my list like all others I have that need updating for the same reason.

JT

Reactions: Danny Brooks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread