General OMSI 2 Roleplay Story Sharing Thread (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hello dear reader,
I created this thread for anyone who wants to post pictures of a certain fictitious scenario with subtitle text, together creating a short one-post story (usually).
These can be as hilarious and unbelievable as you want them to be. There are no limitations.
It's a bit like the Fails and Mistakes thread, only with more story and not necessarily including any fails or mistakes.
I'm really looking forward to your Roleplay stories! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Well I think I've got a story after what happened to those AI bendy buses...
So here's a fictional version of the kind of caption I give to my Flickr photos of buses:
cbc citaro (2).png

Seen here making its way through the campus of the University of Cotterell is Cotterell Bus Company BF08 KRF, one of the vehicles allocated to the U18/X18 at short-notice after certain 'difficulties' were experienced with the bendy buses that were recently transferred to the route. While the artics are out of action, CBC has temporarily reinstated its ageing fleet of Renowns which occasionally make an appearance on Cotterell town services such as the U18.

The branding on this vehicle may seem a little unusual since low floor vehicles have been commonplace for some time, however in 2008 CBC still had a sizeable fleet of step-entry singe and double deckers. BF08 KRF and similar Citaros were purchased specifically to oust these older vehicles and as such were labelled as 'Lo-Entry' to highlight to passengers that their old, step-entry buses had been replaced by modern, easy-access ones. Not many Citaros are left with this original branding in 2019, while none of the Renowns mentioned above retain their original liveries.

Advertisement

FD&CO

Probably proud owner of FD Travel
Nov 8, 2020
South Wales
Pronouns
He/Him
An extremely rare vehicle from the special FD&Coaches Premium fleet was spotted on the X18 in Cottrell earlier today. The Premium vehicles don't tend to work on public services, so this is a weird spot.

Attachments

• 20210405153412_1.jpg
    20210405153412_1.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 21
  • Sad
Reactions: travislamoon
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread