Gemini 1 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi!
What George said is true. The current OMSI 2 Gemini 1 is of a pretty low quality, as it was converted from another game (Midtown Madness 2), in which the dashboards were 2D images with a turning steering wheel. Masterswitch Studios will probably do one in one of their upcoming Wright packs, which will be a while until they release, as they have quite a few other projects before. Don't quote me on that though, it's not a fact that they'll actually do one.
But yes, if you do want the MM2 convert, here you go. Go to the video's description for the download link.
Hope this helps! :)

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX
Hi!
What George said is true. The current OMSI 2 Gemini 1 is of a pretty low quality, as it was converted from another game (Midtown Madness 2), in which the dashboards were 2D images with a turning steering wheel. Masterswitch Studios will probably do one in one of their upcoming Wright packs, which will be a while until they release, as they have quite a few other projects before. Don't quote me on that though, it's not a fact that they'll actually do one.
But yes, if you do want the MM2 convert, here you go. Go to the video's description for the download link.
Hope this helps! :)
Thank you!

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
FirstBro has been working on an update on this bus for a while now, upon asking him, he said he is aiming to release it when he has everything sorted!
I didnt know this! Its amazing how we have so many good quality buses in development

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director

You mean this? If so, yeah I'm still working on it from time to time, though the Wright Logo part of the front needs a remake, not to mention the whole interior needs baking.

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
View attachment 46589

You mean this? If so, yeah I'm still working on it from time to time, though the Wright Logo part of the front needs a remake, not to mention the whole interior needs baking.
Love it so so much!! ????
Are you actually doing it yourself or is it paid, like the Eclipse?
Thanks! :)

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
View attachment 46589

Forgot to ask on discord, have you re-done the dashboard too?

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread