amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone,

I am working on a repaint for the B9TL with gasket windows and for some reason, the window pillars are showing the template UV wiring even though there aren't any wiring showing in the file at all.

A few images:

Untitled1.png

This is how it appears in-game.

Capture2.PNG

And this is how it appears in the file.

However, I don't think it's the body file that's the culprit here as the default repaints have no pillars in the file and show up okay in-game. I could probably manually add in the pillars myself, but I feel it would be a bit too tedious and time-consuming to do.

I was just wondering if there's something I am missing, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of where I'm going wrong.

Many thanks!

Solution
Have you tried it without the blank space for the windows or does it colour the windows too?
Yup, I tried it and it coloured in the windows too.
Try deleting the layer that shows the wiring and then save it as a png! That should work!
I don't believe this would work as the wiring layer is disabled when I saved it. I save it is a TGA which does allow transparency like PNG, but I'll try your solution anyway to see if it works!
Edit: I seem to have already deleted it. Thank you anyway! :)

Advertisement

amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
Have you tried it without the blank space for the windows or does it colour the windows too?
Yup, I tried it and it coloured in the windows too.
Try deleting the layer that shows the wiring and then save it as a png! That should work!
I don't believe this would work as the wiring layer is disabled when I saved it. I save it is a TGA which does allow transparency like PNG, but I'll try your solution anyway to see if it works!
Edit: I seem to have already deleted it. Thank you anyway! :)

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread