Gallery Launched

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hey everyone,

We've launched a new media section, which can be found by clicking here.

This is a pretty advanced piece of software with lots of features and I'm really enjoying using it and getting to know everything about it!

We've managed to enable pretty much every feature, including user tagging, video embedding, image uploading and much more.

I'm currently giving it a trial to see how well it works and would really appreciate any feedback on it!

Reactions: EightyVI86 and Max

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I have created an album and when I click add media it doesnt work. The gallery is a very nice addition to the forum.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have created an album and when I click add media it doesnt work. The gallery is a very nice addition to the forum.
Do you get this screen?

I've checked over the user permissions and everything is fine

EDIT: Give it a try now. I've just changed something... Your AdBlock errors might have also gone?

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
it works but after I click add media it takes too long for open window to appear. Maybe I need to update my flash player.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
it works but after I click add media it takes too long for open window to appear. Maybe I need to update my flash player.
Hmm, maybe.. You could give it a try?

Have the AdBlock errors gone?

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
As you can tell from the screenshots when using Firefox the error is on but with Chrome the error doesnt appear.
Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
As you can tell from the screenshots when using Firefox the error is on but with Chrome the error doesnt appear.
Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox
It might be a browser issue.

Is the gallery uploading working though? Mind uploading another screenshot just to see if it was a problem with the permissions?