Maps Gainsborough (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gainsborough is a peaceful small town in Lincolnshire between Scunthorpe and Lincoln. The River Trent which is situated right next to Gainsborough used to be an important port with trade downstream to the City of Kingston upon Hull. Once known as the most inland port in England. Gainsborough is now known for it's Medieval history and sees it's fair share of visitors.

The Gainsborough bus network is quite small compared to other towns and does see a frequent bus service on a Monday to Saturday but unfortunately does not see one on a Sunday. Stagecoach are the primary operator and have the main town services being 1 and 2. Interconnect 100 runs between Lincoln and Scunthorpe with short services finishing at Gainsborough. Other services to Lincoln include the 106 and 107, also in the mix is the Belles 95/97 to Retford and the rare 98 Belle to Doncaster.

Development Pictures:
1.png

2.png

Advertisement

Which routes will you be doing?
Hi Henry, The plan is to have Service 1, 2 between Laughton and Morton every 30 minutes between each service. Also apart of the mix will be Service 100 between Gainsborough and Scotter (May change) to give you a feel for the Lincolnshire countryside. For AI Services their will be Service 95/97 between Gainsborough and Retford and also Service 98 between Gainsborough Doncaster. Also for AI shall be the 105/6/7 to Lincoln and the rest of the 100. If the 100 becomes successful I shall include the 106 up to Saxilby and may include part of the 95/97/98. I hope this has given you an insight.

Map supported by @MAGAStudiosUK, please contact our support team @MAGASupportUK if you require any assistants.
MAGA Studios UK
lmao.png

Hi Henry, The plan is to have Service 1, 2 between Laughton and Morton every 30 minutes between each service. Also apart of the mix will be Service 100 between Gainsborough and Scotter (May change) to give you a feel for the Lincolnshire countryside. For AI Services their will be Service 95/97 between Gainsborough and Retford and also Service 98 between Gainsborough Doncaster. Also for AI shall be the 105/6/7 to Lincoln and the rest of the 100. If the 100 becomes successful I shall include the 106 up to Saxilby and may include part of the 95/97/98. I hope this has given you an insight.

Map supported by @MAGAStudiosUK, please contact our support team @MAGASupportUK if you require any assistants.
MAGA Studios UK
View attachment 21370
Oh nice! I live in Sheffield and I go up to Doncaster quite a lot for Bus Spotting purposes and I see the 98 (usually with a Dennis Dart SLF) on it and I am always meaning to go on it to Gainsborough so seeing the 98 on the map, albeit as an AI route will be quite nice to see! ;) I assume AI will be the C200/400?

Oh nice! I live in Sheffield and I go up to Doncaster quite a lot for Bus Spotting purposes and I see the 98 (usually with a Dennis Dart SLF) on it and I am always meaning to go on it to Gainsborough so seeing the 98 on the map, albeit as an AI route will be quite nice to see! ;) I assume AI will be the C200/400?
Since Gainsborough does not have a decent fleet it will see Ex-Lincoln Enviro 200s, Plaxton Presidents (a few), Scania Enviro 400s and East Lancs Vykings

Advertisement

MAGA Studios UK
View attachment 21370
Please make long routes :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread