G2Play ATS Pre-Order (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
Nice find! Next time I get paid for work I think I'll be doing this... :P

Max

Administrator
I've had bad experiences with people that claim to sell legit game keys *cough* g2a *cough* so will be waiting and buying it on steam directly! Even if its a little more it seems worth it in my mind :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
I've had bad experiences with people that claim to sell legit game keys *cough* g2a *cough* so will be waiting and buying it on steam directly! Even if its a little more it seems worth it in my mind :p
Personally never had a problem with G2a or Kinguin. I've gotten a few keys for things from them, even Going East! DLC.

Max

Administrator
Personally never had a problem with G2a or Kinguin. I've gotten a few keys for things from them, even Going East! DLC.
I bought a key for a game, went to actiavte it after I reinstalled windows and it didn't work, contacted the developer and they told me it was a false key that they'd since banned :P

Dr.Bull

Yeah, I'm not gonna risk somewhat shady online shops that sell Steam keys either. Apart from the discounts, I see nothing but disadvantages really. I'd actually rather get a boxed copy (because I hate the environment:mad:), but that's 30 euros, so 10 euros more than on Steam... So I'll just buy it on Steam for 20 euros (and get those additional paintjobs as a little bonus:)).

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
I bought a key for a game, went to actiavte it after I reinstalled windows and it didn't work, contacted the developer and they told me it was a false key that they'd since banned :p
I hope you got a refund. We have the Sale of Goods Act in the UK. :)

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)