G27 wheel help - too sensitive (1 Viewer)

Hello all,

Previously I had a G25 wheel which was brilliant but yesterday I upgraded to a G27 wheel, with it's extra buttons on hand on the wheel it's much easier on ETS2 for the retarder, engine brake etc, and easy on OMSI2 as well.

However I really am struggling with the sensitivity, just tried it on OMSI2 and it's ridiculous, all I have to do is 45 degrees and I've done a full rotation on the sim wheel. It makes turning on junctions difficult.

I did the guide on here:

but had to uncheck allow game to make changes as the axis was unbalanced, but even in the logitech profiler, despite having 900 degrees set, even the calibration only allows 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right. I don't know how to change it if I already have 900 degrees set in the options!! There is no setting for this in the OMSI menu so I don't know how to set this.

Doesn't seem to be a common problem for OMSI2 users, theres only 2 OMSI posts about this on a google search, and both links don't have an answer, well bar one which says use bi-linear in the OMSI option, but that doesn't solve my problem.

Anyone have a solution please or have I wasted money on an upgrade?

Any help is appreciated!!!

DBRepaints

Temsa Avenue 63000 YJ10 DTF
Nov 26, 2016
Bradford,Yorkshire,England
Hello, i think this is due to the actuall omsi wheel rotation degree higher than your wheels, with a G920, i have this same problem, if you note that the wheel in game takes 3 full turns (Approx) To reach full lock compared to a 1 and a quater, you can see why, otherwise you wouldnt be able to use full lock

Advertisement

Hello, i think this is due to the actuall omsi wheel rotation degree higher than your wheels, with a G920, i have this same problem, if you note that the wheel in game takes 3 full turns (Approx) To reach full lock compared to a 1 and a quater, you can see why, otherwise you wouldnt be able to use full lock

Do you mean you have the same problem but can't do anything about it? I think that's what I have, the wheel isn't plugged in at the moment but yes I think it does go round 3 times, it goes so darn fast though and that's only by turning the G27 wheel a little bit to the left or right, and I mean a little bit.

The G25 I used before had no issues though, settings on the Logitech Profiler were set to 900 degrees, and yet the sim steering wheel matched what I was doing, I didn't change anything in the sim.

I was using the E400MMC fine with that wheel, but with the G27 wheel on the same bus, it's way sensitive. I've tried to look in the OMSI2 settings but can't see anything to change this in sim, is there anything I can do that I'm missing please?

James.

DBRepaints

Temsa Avenue 63000 YJ10 DTF
Nov 26, 2016
Bradford,Yorkshire,England
The only suggestion i can give is look at the following steam community article and do whats shown there, other than that, itll be something that isnt "Fixable"

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread