Buses FU482/GX7767 Enviro400 MMC (HK Spec) (Free) (1 Viewer)

Hello there,
FU482, in partnership with GX7767, has recreated the NWFB E400MMC Low-Height for OMSI.
To avoid cluttering the screenshots and workbench threads, please see the link below. Please note that it is a link to FU482's Facebook page, and is not a direct download link.
Thanks!

(This Facebook post has been deleted since this thread was started, please see the direct link to the download of the file that was linked from this original post below.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Can you put English blinds in the bus instead of Chinese ones please

It's a bus from Hong Kong made by people from Hong Kong to be used on maps in Hong Kong, it's very unlikely that the developers are going to update the bus with blinds and controllers from the very different UK version of the E400MMC. I'm sure people will make mods for the bus in time which will alter the way it looks, it's been done for a few HK buses in the past.

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
Maybe I should clarify: this bus is not Enviro 400 MMC.
Yep, I know it has got a MMC body and it looks a MMC. But no, underneath the body, it is still a traditional Enviro 400 chassis.
There are multiple sources online stating the bus is a traditional Enviro 400, and I could not find any sources suggesting the bus as MMC.

Therefore it is wise to say this is a unique designed bus for Hong Kong, so as whistlehead said above, it is a very different bus to the Enviro 400 MMC in the UK.

Despite saying that, I think this bus uses a rollblind to "simulate" the electric display anyway, so you can always make your own display with the aid of photoshop or paint.net or whatever you use.

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe I should clarify: this bus is not Enviro 400 MMC.
Yep, I know it has got a MMC body and it looks a MMC. But no, underneath the body, it is still a traditional Enviro 400 chassis.
There are multiple sources online stating the bus is a traditional Enviro 400, and I could not find any sources suggesting the bus as MMC.

Therefore it is wise to say this is a unique designed bus for Hong Kong, so as whistlehead said above, it is a very different bus to the Enviro 400 MMC in the UK.

Despite saying that, I think this bus uses a rollblind to "simulate" the electric display anyway, so you can always make your own display with the aid of photoshop or paint.net or whatever you use.

That is correct. As like most Hanover/Mobitech HK buses they use texture files instead of the usual script where it makes the destination for you. In my opinion its much easier to make custom textures & then make a new HOF so that they display properly.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread