FREE Scandinavian DLC plus £10 Steam Gift Card

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Given the fact that there is no official release date for Scandinavia DLC I believe that it is not the right time to start the giveaway. The giveaway should start either when SCS will announce the official release date on the blog or when Scandinavia DLC will be released.
Excalibur changed again the release date and this will continue to happen until SCS announces the official release date.

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
Scandinavian DLC has not yet been released, however is due to be released early this month. If not released by the 31st of March 2015 the draw date will be pushed further.
just like this quote from the post

Reactions: Muzz

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hi,

The draw date will be pushed further back if the DLC isn't released on the speculated date. Our aim is to announce a winner before the day of official release :)

All the best

Reactions: Bigrigfrosty

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
If I was an administrator in a forum I wouldnt do a giveaway for an unreleased product where we have no clue when it will come out.
The speculation doesnt do any good.

Amko

Jun 20, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
magic it is,that u know u won something that is not even release yet ;-)

PuckLee89

Jul 6, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I don't see an issue giving away something yet to be released. we know it is going to come out at some point and when it does you'll have it waiting for you... how is it any different than pr-ordering a game, sometimes a year before it comes out and the release date get delayed, delayed, and delayed as many do with console AAA games?