Maps Frantham and District

• Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Mar 25, 2018
Apologies for not updating recently - I've been busy going college related gubbins. I have been working on custom junctions and roundabouts and such for the map, and will provide a proper update when they are completed. In the meantime, I have started to update the *.hof files. If you are interested in such things, here's a short video demonstrating the various destinations at your disposal.
Awesome looking forward keep up the good work :D

Feb 14, 2017
Also...

Luxury travel for the average commute.

In summer 2015, ConEx launch an extended service X94, now renumbered X52, running between Peth and Cernby. It also interworks with service 152, with both services running every 30 minutes. ConEx purchased 10 Citybus 400RX vehicles specially for the services, which were branded under a new brand: ConEx Gold.

ConEx Gold offers a more luxurious journey. Real leather, padded seating to offer as much comfort as possible, accompanied with the warmth of wooden flooring. Service X52 calls at all stops in Cernby, then runs limited stop to Peth Interchange, running via the A171 from Malby, coming off only to serve Frantham. Service 152 calls at all stops between Cernby and Frantham, operating via Malby, Jiston, Farnham and the scenic Moors Road.

The launch of ConEx Gold co-incides with the opening of ConEx's new depot near Malby, from which the services will operate.

Services 152 and X52 are not drivable in the beta, however, I intend them to be drivable in the final version.
1544917944742.jpeg

1544918532264.jpeg

1544917987399.jpeg

1544917996811.jpeg

1544918685957.jpeg

Last edited: