Forza Horizon 4 Screenshots (1 Viewer)

In keeping with my last post, here is another Ford... Such beautiful machines! Why do we Europeans always get the crap end of Ford :(

Forza Horizon 4 (5).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (27).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (29).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (33).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (37).jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh then it should be one of the buttons on the d-pad... i think it is right on the d-pad
Yeah it's up on the d-pad to take them, but I was like after I've taken them how do I access them to put them on pc. But if I just take it with the built-in Xbox screenshots, I can put them on OneDrive and get to them on my pc that way, which is what I will do.

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Yeah it's up on the d-pad to take them, but I was like after I've taken them how do I access them to put them on pc. But if I just take it with the built-in Xbox screenshots, I can put them on OneDrive and get to them on my pc that way, which is what I will do.
A way you can do it is install Forza Hub from the Win 10 app store (if you have Windows 10) Oh and here is an Alfa...
Drift WEEGEE.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to take screenshots of your photo and pull them up on your PC, You go into Photo Mode as normal, compose you shot and then press the Guide button and press the button with the two squares (The share button). Give it five minutes or so to save to XBOX Live, and then open the XBOX App on you PC. If your pc account is the same as that on your console, then it should automatically connect.

Once the App is open, you want to go to "Captures" (Look like an old film strip, with a controller overlapping it). From there you will want to select the "On Xbox Live" tab, and provided you have a decent internet connection, you should see the images you have captures rather quickly, where then, you will select your favoured pic and press download. Your images will save to a Folder called Captures in your Videos folder.

And then choose your poison for an editor and make your pics look 10 times better than the game already does. ;)

Forza Horizon 4 (11).jpg

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to take screenshots of your photo and pull them up on your PC, You go into Photo Mode as normal, compose you shot and then press the Guide button and press the button with the two squares (The share button). Give it five minutes or so to save to XBOX Live, and then open the XBOX App on you PC. If your pc account is the same as that on your console, then it should automatically connect.

Once the App is open, you want to go to "Captures" (Look like an old film strip, with a controller overlapping it). From there you will want to select the "On Xbox Live" tab, and provided you have a decent internet connection, you should see the images you have captures rather quickly, where then, you will select your favoured pic and press download. Your images will save to a Folder called Captures in your Videos folder.

And then choose your poison for an editor and make your pics look 10 times better than the game already does. ;)

View attachment 39282
Will try that tomorrow, cheers for that!

I found a parked Ford Fiesta (AI) at a layby near the Wind Farm, so I shoved it down the hill with my Unimog, then across the M68 and through some more fields until I reached the solar panels near Edinburgh. I've attached a screenshot of the map to show how far I pushed it.
Screenshot (147).png
Screenshot (148)_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread