[Flight Sim] 'Flight Level 340' - The Question Area (1 Viewer)

Hello there,
This is designed to be a thread where you can post any questions regarding Flight Simulators, which is incredibly beneficial for me now I have bought the PMDG NGX :D
So here's something for you lot-I just need a bit of help with setting up routes and getting them into the FMC. If you could give me a bit of advice setting up routes, and getting everything into the FMC (SIDs, STARs, SPD and ALT restrictions, etc) then it would be much appreciated.
Any help would be appreciated, and please feel free to post any other questions here for others to answer.
Thanks,
Jacob.

Advertisement

You should try the PMDG included tutorial, it's a really great introduction to the aircraft that's quite comprehensive.
Yeah, I have been through it, and should probably go through it a few times more. Its more advice on creating other routes and getting them into the FMC, as the tutorial focuses on the tricky and very 'obscure' approach of Innsbruck. I could do with a more 'generalized' tutorial.
Thanks!

AdventureRock123

Transportation and simulation is key!
Nov 14, 2016
United Kingdom
steamcommunity.com
Hello there,
This is designed to be a thread where you can post any questions regarding Flight Simulators, which is incredibly beneficial for me now I have bought the PMDG NGX :D
So here's something for you lot-I just need a bit of help with setting up routes and getting them into the FMC. If you could give me a bit of advice setting up routes, and getting everything into the FMC (SIDs, STARs, SPD and ALT restrictions, etc) then it would be much appreciated.
Any help would be appreciated, and please feel free to post any other questions here for others to answer.
Thanks,
Jacob.
gg on your purchase

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread